- Scout ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case - Refurbished
- Stealth panel for tuning your lights, Integrated fan LED controller to turn on/off internal fan LEDs.
- Steel reinforced carrying handles for secure and efficient mobilization.
- Fierce exterior design.
- StormGuard. Groundbreaking security system for peripherals. CM Storm's patented solution prevent your gear from being stolen during LAN parties or in other public environments.
- Black interiror for a completely dark computing experience.
- Full SSD / HDD support 1.8" & 2.5" HDD Bracket. Quick and easy installation for your 2.5" and 1.8" hard dish or solid sate drive.
- Automotive 40% Tinting on the panel window. Menacing flared design to fit larger heatsinks. Supports 2x120mm fans.
|Available Color||Black/All-Black Interior|
|Material||Steel, ABS Plastic, PC, Mesh bezel|
|Dimension||(D)489 x (W)219 X (H)495.5 mm
(D)19.2 x (W)8.6 x (H)19.5 inch
|Weight||8.7 kg / 19.23 lbs|
|5.25" Drive Bay||5 Exposed (without the use of exposed 3.5 inch Drive Bay)|
|3.5" Drive Bay||5 Hidden
1 Exposed (converted from one 5.25 inch Drive Bay)
|2.5" Drive Bay||1 Hidden (converted from one 3.5 inch Drive Bay)|
|Cooling System||Front: 140mm Red LED Fan x 1; 60 CFM; 30,000 hrs life expectancy (included)
Top: 140mm Fan x 1 (included) or 120mm Fan x 1 (optional)
Rear: 120mm Red LED Fan x 1; 44 CFM; 35,000 hrs life expectancy (included)
Side: Acrylic window; supports 120mm x 2 (optional)
|Expansion Slots||Standard x 7, Special x 1|
|Power Supply||Standard ATX PS2 (optional)|
|Included Accessory||1.8 or 2.5 to 3.5 inch mounting bracket for SSD or HDD|
Posted by Hans C Aebischer on 30th Apr 2013
As usual Coolermaster never fails to impress. I ordered refurbished Case and it might as well be new. Have not been able to tell the differents. I have a new CM Storm Scout sitting here and the refurbished next to it and nobody could tell which one was new and which one was refurbished. Thanks.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed