Cooler Master takes your privacy seriously.
- This policy covers how Cooler Master treats the personal information our company collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Cooler Master products and services. Personal information is any and all information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that which is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Cooler Master does not own or control or to people that Cooler Master does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Cooler Master associated companies have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking the links.
- Cooler Master would collect and store your personal information when you register with Cooler Master, when you use Cooler Master products or services, visit Cooler Master pages or the pages of certain Cooler Master partners, and enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- Cooler Master would ask you to fill up some personal information such as your name, address, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information about your assets when you register on our website and the aforementioned information would be disclosed to Cooler Master, stored and used by Cooler Master based on your consent. It would be deem to confirm your consent if you register successfully on our website. When you register on our website and log in to our services, you would not be anonymous user to us anymore.
- To enhance the service and hold fine communication with customers, Cooler Master would use the aforementioned information for the following general purposes:
1. To customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
2. To collect, store and combine the information and share with Cooler Master’s affiliates and trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Cooler Master under confidentiality agreements to establish the public management system of customers. These companies may use your personal information to help Cooler Master communicate with you about offers from Cooler Master and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. Cooler Master would be able to exactly understand any of your requests for customer service to improve and enhance Cooler Master’s service and products based on this system.
3. To communicate with you or confirm your request by on-line questionnaire upon using the information by Cooler Master’s business partners or subcontractor to recommend or introduce Cooler Master’s product, service and plentiful sale information.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Non-liabilityThis website is owned by Cooler Master, but Cooler Master doesn’t warrant any safety, privacy or other relevant contents of the others websites linked by this website and no employee, agency, representative, or partnership relationship was created by the links.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Cooler Master Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
Confidentiality and Security
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Cooler Master service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Cooler Master Newsletter, that are considered part of your Cooler Master account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- In order to protect your safety and privacy, your information in Cooler Master Account will be protected by a password.
- In some occasions Cooler Master will use SSL security system to protect information during transmission.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at Cooler Master.
Cooler Master would reserve the right to solely change or revoke this policy and suggest you to read and study this policy every now and then to handle any new condition. We will place a notice about any significant changes in the way we treat personal information on this website.
Questions and Suggestions
Should you have any questions and suggestions, welcome to contact us as following directions:
1) By email: contact us at email@example.com
2) By mail:
- Mailing address - 4820 Schaefer Ave., Chino, CA 91710
3) By phone: 1-888-624-5099
Effective Date: 2015.07